ANGOLA, Mich. – The Olivet College women's lacrosse team was on the losing end of a 17-0 decision to Trine (Ind.) University tonight at Fred Zollner Athletic Stadium in Angola, Indiana.
Final Score: Trine 17, Olivet 0
Location: Fred Zollner Athletic Stadium; Angola, Ind.
Records: Trine 3-9 overall, 1-4 MIAA; Olivet 0-12 overall, 0-7 MIAA
FOR THE COMETS
- Olivet recorded nine shots, including six for junior Krystin Verran. Junior Sabrina Butler had two shots, while junior Stephanie Robinson tallied one.
- Junior Katie Ordiway notched a team-best two draw controls.
- Sophomore Paige Harcourt scooped-up a team-leading four ground balls.
- Harcourt, Ordiway and Verran each caused three turnovers.
- Junior Keri Hettinger stopped eight shots in the cage.
FOR THE THUNDER
- Bailey Brown led Trine with seven points on five goals and two assists as well as five draw controls.
- Elena Gallego was next with five goals for five points. She also tallied a team-best nine shots.
- Other goal-scorers were Anne Mammel and Laura Rosekrans with two each, and Samantha Ihrie, Ashli Sanders and Khrystyna Thompson with one apiece.
- Rosekrans posted game-highs in caused turnovers (seven) and ground balls (seven).
- The Comets close out the 2017 season next Friday with a home game against Albion College. Game time at the Cutler Athletic Complex is 7 p.m.