PLATTEVILLE, Wis. – The Olivet College volleyball team split two five-set matches at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville Tournament inside Williams Fieldhouse and on Bo Ryan Court in Platteville, Wisconsin. The Comets rallied to beat Edgewood (Wis.) College before Bethany Lutheran (Minn.) College came-from-behind to nip Olivet.
Final Score: Olivet def. Edgewood 20-25, 25-14, 11-25, 25-17, 15-10
Location: Williams Fieldhouse; Platteville, Wis.
Records: Olivet 8-0 overall, Edgewood 1-6 overall
- Senior Madelyn Notenbaum led all players with 13 kills.
- Freshman Ellie Louiselle topped the team with four blocks, two solo and two assisted.
- Sophomore Abigail Pray dished out 10 set assists.
- Sophomore Drue Mullin and senior Gabrielle Mundt each collected 18 digs.
- Mullin served four of the 11 Olivet aces.
- Mackenzie Doherty topped the team with 11 kills.
- Brittany Sager recorded 22 set assists to go along with 17 digs.
- Sarah Uczen finished with a match-best 23 digs.
Final Score: Bethany Lutheran def. Olivet 19-25, 25-17, 23-25, 25-22, 15-7
Location: Bo Ryan Court; Platteville, Wis.
Records: Olivet 8-1 overall, Bethany Lutheran 4-7 overall
- Senior Morgan Champion finished with a team-best nine kills, followed by junior Laken Groll with eight.
- Notenbaum tallied 21 set assists.
- Mullin led the team with 16 digs.
- Four players recorded double digit kills, led by 14 by Megan Rutt.
- Brittany Sanders had 21 set assists.
- Veeva Lee notched a match-best 25 digs.
Olivet faces Wisconsin Lutheran College and the host Pioneers tomorrow at the UW-Platteville Tournament.