LONDON, Ontario – The Olivet College men's and women's cross country teams participated in the 45th Annual Bill Salter Western Invitational. The races took place at the Thames Valley Golf Course in London, Ontario, Canada. The Comet men placed 14th, and the women were 15th.
Location: Thames Valley Golf Course; London, Ontario, Canada
- On a hot, humid day, junior Kyle Markley was Olivet's top finisher, as he completed the 8K course in 28:44.
- Freshman Chase Mendham was next at 29:12.
- Sophomore Kyle McDowell finished in 29:19.
- Sophomore Kaylee Richardson was the first Olivet runner to cross the finish line, as she ran the 6K race in 28:10.
- Junior Morgan Greenman had a time of 28:21.
- Freshman Savannah Baker covered the course in 29:03.
- Olivet runs at the Lansing Community College Invitational at Grand Woods Park on Friday, Oct. 4. The women's 5K face steps off at 12:30 p.m., followed by the men's 8K race at 1:15 p.m.