WHITEWATER, Wis. – The Olivet College men's soccer team was on the losing end of a 6-0 score to University of Wisconsin-Whitewater today at Fiskum Field in Whitewater, Wisconsin.
Final Score: Wis.-Whitewater 6, Olivet 0
Location: Fiskum Field; Whitewater, Wis.
Records: Wis.-Whitewater 8-0 overall, Olivet 3-3overall
- The Warhawks led 4-0 at halftime behind goals in the 10th, 14th, 20th and 25th minute.
- Wis.-Whitewater added two more goals in the 65th and 75th minute.
- Olivet was held to one shot by junior Dean Failer.
- Junior Justin Lavin was the losing keeper. He played the entire game and made three saves.
- Hozai Ceballos had five points (two goals and one assist).
- Evan Donini, Steven Wright, Yoshihiko Fukushima and Ben Weltzein each scored one goal.
- Three keepers combined for the shutout. Jake King was credited with the win.
- After being on the road for five straight games, the Comets will play a home game next Saturday, Sept. 21, against Wabash (Ind.) College. Kick-off is scheduled for 2 p.m.