OLIVET, Mich. – The Olivet College women's lacrosse team lost 21-0 to Kalamazoo College in a Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association (MIAA) contest this morning at the Cutler Athletic Complex in Olivet.
Final Score: Kalamazoo 21, Olivet 0
Location: Cutler Athletic Complex; Olivet, Mich.
Records: Kalamazoo 2-8 overall, 2-2 MIAA; Olivet 0-10 overall, 0-5 MIAA
FOR THE COMETS
- Olivet finished the game with only three shots – one each for junior Sabrina Butler, sophomore Paige Harcourt and freshman Abbie Slater.
- Harcourt, and juniors Katie Ordiway and Stephanie Robinson had two draw controls apiece.
- Robinson topped the team with four caused turnovers.
- Junior Keri Hettinger collected six saves.
FOR THE HORNETS
- Kalamazoo scored its 21 goals on 30 shots.
- Amanda Moss led the way with seven points on four goals and three assists.
- Nicole Huff added five goals.
- Anna Dairaghi tallied four points (three goals and one assist).
- Nicole Huff won a team-leading 10 draw controls.
- Katie Johnson earned the win in goal and had one save.
- Olivet welcomes Hope College to the Cutler Athletic Complex next Tuesday, April 18, for a 7:30 p.m. game.