The Upton Center Pool is the home for the Olivet College men's and women's swimming and diving teams. The pool has six, 25-yard lanes, and is located inside the Frederick S. Upton Center. The address for the facility is 210 E. Cottage St., Olivet, MI 49076.
Open swim hours, starting Sunday, Sept. 11 through Sunday, Dec. 4 are:
- Monday -- 11 a.m.-1 p.m., 7-9 p.m.
- Tuesday -- 11 a.m.-1 p.m., 7-9 p.m.
- Wednesday -- 11 a.m.-1 p.m., 7-9 p.m.
- Thursday -- 11 a.m.-1 p.m., 7-9 p.m.
- Friday -- 11 a.m.-1 p.m., 7-9 p.m.
- Saturday -- CLOSED
- Sunday -- 7-9 p.m.
The pool will be closed Nov. 23-25.
Open swim is free for students, faculty and staff with an Olivet College ID card.
Open swim is available to community members for the following fees:
- $3 per person per visit (ages 4 and up)
- 1-person monthly membership: $30
- 2-person monthly membership: $40
- Family monthly membership: $60
Memberships can be purchased from a lifeguard during open swim hours. Cash will be accepted for only daily visits. Checks made payable to Olivet College will be only accepted for the monthly memberships.
NOTE: All children 12 & under must by accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 16. Anyone displaying inappropriate or disrespectful behavior to the lifeguards, in the pool, on deck, or in the locker rooms will be asked to leave immediately without a refund.