The 2017 Olivet Comet Club Classic will be held Friday, July 21, at Bedford Valley Country Club in Battle Creek. Information about the outing is below.
- $100 - individual golfer
- $75 - individual young alumnus/alumna (graduated after 2014)
Each Golfer Receives
- 18 holes of golf, with a cart
- Lunch provided at the turn
- Dinner following the tournament
- Driving range access
- Gift bag
Additional Outing Information
- Four-person scramble format
- 8 a.m. registration
- 9 a.m. shotgun start
- Casual professional dress code
- Registrations may be completed online. You have the option to pay for yourself or your foursome for the outing. The direct URL for payment is http://olivetcomets.com/17_registration.
- You can also download the printed flyer, fill out out the registration form and mail it to: Olivet College, Attn: Athletic Department, 320 S. Main St., Olivet, MI 49076
- Banner/Event ($7,000) - includes two foursomes.
- Dinner ($2,500) - includes one foursome.
- Lunch ($1,500) - includes one foursome.
- Drinks ($1,500) - $750 per cart.
- Hole-in-one contest ($1,500)
- Contest hole ($250)
- Hole ($150)
Comet Classic Proceeds
- All net proceeds will benefit the Comet athletic department. Individual registration includes a $60 receipt for tax purposes.
If you have any additional questions, please call the athletic department at (269) 749-7601. You can also send a fax to (269) 749-7229.